“Central European Journal of Communication” is financed by the Polish Communication Association and the following supporting institutions:
- Faculty of Management and Social Communication, Institute of Journalism, Media and Social Communication, Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland.
- Faculty of Theology, Institute of Media Education and Journalism, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University, Warsaw, Poland.
- Faculty of Journalism, Information, and Book Studies, University of Warsaw, Poland.
- Institute of Social Communication and Media, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, Lublin, Poland
- University of Warmia and Mazury, Olsztyn, Poland
- Faculty of Philology, University of Wrocław, Poland
- Jan Kochanowski University, Kielce, Poland
- The Pontifical University of John Paul II, Kraków, Poland
- Institute of Media, Journalism, and Social Communication, University of Gdańsk, Poland